Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today's Links (10/30) -- The "VOTE EARLY" Edition


The Decided Go in Droves to Vote Early

My wife and I voted yesterday, and I encourage you to vote before Tuesday if you can possibly do so.

The Success of Early Voting

Early voting is one of the great changes to our republic's system of government over the last couple of decades, but there are probably ways to make it even better.

Vote watchdogs warn of troubles on election day

Like I said, VOTE EARLY.

Obama's Early Vote Push

All evidence indicates that Obama's emphasis on early voting has been paying dividends, although we'll still have to wait until Tuesday night to know just how much.

Early Voters Breaking Records

Music to my ears! :-)

Delightful Surprise for North Carolinians: They Matter in the Presidential Race

For the first time since I began voting in presidential elections in 1992, my vote might actually mean something ... and like a lot of Carolinians, I'm very happy about that!

ObamaVision: An Appeal to the Masses

Mark my words: henceforth, all presidential campaigns that can afford to produce and broadcast such a video will do so. This thing rocked. :-)

Obama 'Informercial' Brings in the Ratings

30 million viewers? Not bad at all!

McCain, Palin criticize L.A. Times over Obama video

There is no issue here. Yet again, the GOP ticket is manufacturing an issue where none exists, and it's really beginning to tick me off.

McCain Again Points to Obama's Associates

THERE. IS. NO. ISSUE. HERE. It would be nice if McCain and Palin would actually talk about things that matter and tell the truth when they do it.

In Florida, White House hopefuls battle bitterly

McCain is an angry, bitter old man whose time on the national stage is coming to an end -- and he's desperate. Desperation leads a person to do crazy things, right?

Can One Party Rule?

I think it can, but I also believe that it's necessary to do so with restraint and wisdom -- something politicians often throw out the window.

Call Him John the Careless

When George Will, one of the leading voices of conservatism, turns on you, your shelf-life as a viable GOP candidate is coming to an end.

What We've Learned About McCain

We've learned that he's an erratic nutjob.

No comments: