Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today's Links (11/4) -- The "Yes-We-Can!" Edition


A Sea Change for Politics as We Know It

I sure hope so -- because we need it. Badly.

Everything You Need To Know About the 2008 Presidential Election

The basics: vote for Barack Obama. :-)

Polls Show Obama With Clear Advantage

Someone once said that the only poll that counts is taken on Election Day. Well, we're there ... so it won't be too much longer until we have the results.

What the Presidential Polls Say About the States in Play

There are going to be some really tight states, but I still don't think that the overall total will be that close.

The Final Push

It really is too bad that Obama's grandmother didn't survive to see this day.

Things to watch on Election Day

Lines at the polls, a lot of talking heads on TV -- and an Obama victory. ;-)

Alaska Board Clears Palin in Trooper Case

Right -- a board that she appointed. So forgive me if I don't exactly believe she's innocent of any wrongdoing.

McCain Makes Seven-State Swing In Bid for a Come-From-Behind Win

Nice effort, but ultimately an unsuccessful one.

The sad campaign of John McCain

It really has been quite pathetic at times.

America is jittery as election's outcome draws near

I understand the sentiment, as I won't be 100% confident until the results are announced. Right now, I'm probably only at around 95% or so.

Finally, election day

Thank. The. Lord.

ACORN: We're patriots, not frauds

The GOP slimed ACORN mostly out of desperation, of course.

Negative campaigning -- what's new?

This election didn't have to go negative; John McCain and Sarah Palin pushed it in that direction.

A New Kind of Pride

I'm proud of the direction this country appears to be heading in these days. We seem to have had enough of conservative policies, haven't we?

Five Election Myths

I'm not sure that I buy all of this, but it's interesting stuff.

Election Night (Popcorn Included)

A guide to the night's festivities!

So Little Time, So Much Damage

Dick Cheney and George W. Bush still have a lot of time left to continue their job of screwing up this country as much as possible. If that doesn't scare you, I'm guessing that you voted for John McCain!

How Many House and Senate Seats Will the Democrats Gain?

My guess is 8 in the Senate, but I honestly have no idea about the House. Should be substantial, but I don't have an exact number.

Networks ready Election Night gizmos

Oh boy -- NEW TOYS! :-)

Rove predicts Obama landslide

Well ... duh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rove is predicting an obama win? he must have run out of dirty tricks.