Tuesday, November 4, 2008

E-Day Is Here -- My Final Predictions!

It's Election Day, fellow citizens! Get a few hours of sleep ... and then get your butts out there and vote (if you haven't done so already).

Obviously, I would prefer that you vote for Barack Obama and Joe Biden, but the more important thing is that you exercise your right as an American citizen to participate in choosing our leaders.

Okay, here they are: my final predictions ...




I also predict that Sen. Elizabeth Dole (R-NC) will go down in defeat, as will Sen. Ted "Who's My Cell Buddy?" Stevens (R-AK). My guess, however, is that the Democrats will fall a little shy of the 60 seats they're looking for in the Senate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your electoral vote total for Obama seems a little high to me, but after looking at the whole map I'm not sure where you're wrong. Maybe Florida.

Anonymous said...

McCain is going down.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you nailed it.